1 Froggy's Sleepover

Froggy's Sleepover

Written by Jonathan London

Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

Reviewed by Dylan G. (age 7) & Cecilia S. (age 8)

Froggy's Sleepover

Once there was a frog named Froggy. It was Friday and the end of the school week. He was going to a friend's house for a sleepover. When he was ready his mom told him he forgot this and he forgot that. Finally he was packed. Froggy went to his friend Max's house. At Max's house they had a great time but Froggy got scared. They went back to Froggy's house to sleep but Max had a tummy ache. They kept going back and forth to each other's houses for a lot of different reasons. Finally they went back to Max's house in the morning and they fell asleep at nine o'clock in the morning.

Our favorite part of the story is when Froggy and Max go back and forth to both houses because the excuses they make are funny. Our least favorite character is Froggy because his underwear is pink and white. This story relates to our lives because we like to get out of school on Fridays and go to sleepovers or have sleepovers. The pictures help tell what's going on in the story.

We think you should read this book because there are a lot of parts that will make you laugh. The best part of the book is the pillow fight.