1 Frog and Toad All Year

Frog and Toad All Year

Written by Arnold Lobel

Illustrated by Arnold Lobel

Reviewed by Cyrus R. (age 8)

Frog and Toad All Year

This book is about Frog and Toad. Frog and Toad are friends. Frog and Toad go on fun adventures. They go down a sledding hill in the winter. Frog and Toad tell each other stories. Toad goes and gets ice cream for himself and Frog. They both help each other by raking each other's lawns. It teaches you to help your friends.

I like the book because Frog and Toad have a lot of fun adventures. The characters are funny. The characters are funny because they tell a lot of funny jokes and they do silly stuff too.

I liked the part when Toad was thinking about what could have happened when Frog was late for dinner. I think it was funny how he imagined it. The funniest part was when Toad found out Frog was not hurt.

I like Frog because he likes getting outside and going on adventures. I like Toad too, because when he actually gets outside he has a lot of fun. Toad is funny because he does some silly things. Both of them do some silly things too.

I recommend Frog and Toad because it is funny and easy to read. I would recommend this book to children ages 5-8.