1 Thank You, Mr. Falker

Thank You, Mr. Falker

Written by Patricia Polacco

Illustrated by Patricia Polacco

Reviewed by Matthew W. (age 8)

Thank You, Mr. Falker

Trisha is a girl who cannot read. Trisha wants to read a lot but she can't. In fourth grade Trisha was teased because she couldn't read. In fifth grade, however, Trisha met Mr. Falker. Mr. Falker taught Trisha how to read and she loved it. She loved reading so much that till this day Trisha makes books for kids. I like this book because I like to read, and this book is about reading and a girl who can't read. My favorite part was when they were walking in the woods because it reminds me that you can see snakes there and I like snakes. My favorite character was Mr. Falker because he helps people and I like to help people too. Mr. Falker taught a little girl named Trisha how to read and that's good. I recommend this book to Ms. G. I recommend this book to Ms. G. because she likes to read. I think Ms. G.`s favorite is when Trisha learns to read. I recommend this book to boys and girls seven and up. I recommend this book to boys and girls seven and up because ages six and down can't understand the long words.