1 Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets

Written by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by D.T.M. (age 9)

I enjoyed reading this book. One reason I enjoyed reading this book is that George and Harold made talking toilets and that was really cool. Also, I enjoyed reading this book because it had funny and interesting pictures. Third, the book was funny because a toilet ate Mr. Meaner. Also I enjoyed reading this book because some kids inventions turned into ink. I enjoyed reading this book because it's funny, exciting, and interesting.

I enjoyed reading this book because it was funny. One reason my book was when George and Harold made talking toilets. Second, this book was exciting. This book was exciting because kids' inventions turned into ink. Another reason I enjoyed reading this book is that the pictures helped me understand the words. I enjoyed reading this book because it's funny, exciting, and has good pictures.

I recommended this book to people who like action. This book is an action book because George threw and ran spoonfuls of lunch into the talking toilets mouths. Second, Harold made a robot that destroyed toilet 2000. Last, captain underpants got flushed by toilet 2000. If you like action books you should read my book!