1 Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peaky Spying

Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peaky Spying

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Denise Brunbus

Reviewed by Carmen DLC (age 9)

JUNIE B. JONES scared her grandpa and got in trouble for spying. The next day she went to the store and got in trouble for eating marshmallows that she didn't buy. I dont know why she took the marshmallows. Then she saw MRS the teacher doing the same things but she only took grapes. Junie B. Jones kept it a secret. She tells her friend she has a secret and Lucille says, "It's not good to keep secrets in your head or it's going to explode." Junie B. went to the nurse's office and the nurse sent her to the principal's office. She told him the secret and they calle MRS in to solve the problem and they did. Then it was grandparents day. In Grandparents Day Junie B. Jones ate a cookie but Junie B. took another cookie. Then Junie B. Jones hugged a boy's grandma.

My favorite part of the book is when she says her head is going to explode because it was funny. This story reminds me of a teacher I love a lot just like Junie B has a favorite teacher. When I read this book it made me feel cool because it was so funny. It was so funny because she had a lot of funny jokes.

I would recommend this book to anyone because it was so hilarious.