1 Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Martin Ontiveros

Reviewed by N. B. (age 9)

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot V.S. The Jurassic Jackrabbits from Jupiter is a great book. In the beginning of the story it is Ricky's birthday. His mom and dad give him a new bike. Ricky and his family go to the museum.

In the middle of the story Jackrabbit stole Dino DNA from the museum. He went back to his lab to create mutants. When Ricky and his family got to the museum the dinosaur's heads were gone.

In the end of the story Ricky shrank the mean Jackrabbits down to a cute and sweet size. Ricky got to celebrate his birthday. He decided to go and find General Jack rabbit. Will they ever find him?

I liked the book because it is funny. It is funny because Ricky's mighty robot put the dinosaurs head on the wrong bodies. I also liked the book because it's fun. It's fun because Ricky and his family get to go on the roof of the museum. I liked the book mostly because it is exciting. The mighty robot fought the prehistoric Jackrabbits.

I recommend this book to people who like mysteries and action. I also recommend this book to people who like robots. It is also for people who like animals because the animals are the characters in the story.