1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by LA.P. (age 8)

In Harry Potter's aunt and uncle's house, Harry's dreaded aunt came over. Harry then blew her up and ran away. He rode the knight bus to The Leaky Cauldron and he slept there near his friends. Then, they went to the Hogwarts Express. But on the train, he saw a dementor, soon fainted, and was saved by one of the teachers of Hogwarts. When he was at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, people thought Sirius Black, Harry's godfather, was a murderer and a servant of Lord Voldemort. They were wrong when Harry found out that he was innocent. Only Harry's friends and the headmaster believed him. Then Sirius is caught! Is this the end of Sirius or will he escape?

This book is really exciting and surprising. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is an exciting book because Harry learns advanced magic. One advanced spell is the Patronus, which forms a shield between Harry and the dementors. Harry and his friends also face a lot of unexpected challenges. One challenge is when they face the Whomping Willow. Harry also sees many creatures such as a werewolf. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is very adventurous and full of challenges.

I enjoyed reading this book. I felt like I was in the book the moment I started reading it. I enjoyed reading the book because it is exciting and surprising. It is also very enjoyable because there are a lot of unexpected adventures and tasks. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a very enjoyable book.

My favorite part of the book is when Harry's Patronus took the shape of a stag. This part is great because on the other side of the lake, Harry actually saw himself, not his dad. Then he conjured the patronus which wiped out all the dementors. Then he went back to one of his friends, Hermione. This is a great scene that shows the magic of the book.

I recommend this book to others. I recommend this book because it has people disguised as animals, such as Sirius Black being disguised as a grim which looks like a black dog. I also recommend this book because it has advanced challenges. This story is also surprising because it has adventures and tasks. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the best book I have ever read!