1 Captain Underpants and The Wrath of The Wicked Wedgie Woman

Captain Underpants and The Wrath of The Wicked Wedgie Woman

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by S.P. (age 9)

In the beginning of the story Ms. Ribble was even meaner than yesterday. The class had to make retirement cards for her. Everybody was sad because they did not want to make retirement cards. In the middle of the story Ms. Ribble turned into Wedgie Woman and went to George and Harold's tree house. They pushed her into the shelf and the super power juice poured on her head and her hair wedgied everyone in the city. This is the best book ever!

This book was really funny because of Ms. Ribble`s expression on her face when she opened the card. This book was also funny when Mr. Krupp kept on saying B-b bubba bobba hob hobba - hobba Wah wah. It was really funny when Ms. Ribble said, "I am going to turn those kids into head cheese!" This book was so FUNNY!

I liked the pictures because they showed a lot of expression. I also enjoyed the pictures because they showed a lot of details. Finally, I liked the pictures because when the characters drew he drew the way kids draw. This book has the best pictures.

I enjoyed reading this book because it was funny. I also liked reading this book because it was interesting. Finally, I liked it because it had a weird beginning, middle, and end. This book was very enjoyable to read!

I recommend this book to others because it is exciting. I also recommend it because it is super funny. Last, I recommend this book because you will want to know what will happen next. I think everyone will like this book!