1 Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Written by Judy Blume

Illustrated by Roy Doty

Reviewed by Allie O. (age 12)

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Do you have a younger brother? Well, if you don't then you don't even have a clue of how annoying they are, especially Fudge in this book called Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing.

Peter goes to school and wins a turtle named Gerbil. He brings it home and Fudge keeps messing with it. Eventually, Fudge does something that is unimaginable! However, that is the best part, so you'll have to read the story to find out what Fudge does.

My favorite part in the book is when Fudge does something to Peter's turtle that he won. It was really funny, but not to Peter. Fudge reminds me of my brother when he was younger, and Peter reminds me of my older brother, who is more mature. My favorite character was Fudge because he had a great sense of humor. This is the first book in the series about Fudge.

I recommended this book to any kids of any age. It is one of the best books I've ever read. It was really funny. If you like the author, Judy Blume, you would probably like this book. Remember if you have a chance, try to read this book, you'll love it!