Love You Forever

Written by Robert Munsch
Illustrated by Sheila Mcgraw

Reviewed by Cheryl V. (age 9)

My book is about a young child who grows up to be an adult. When he was little his mother always sang a song to him before he went to sleep. I like the beginning when he was a baby because he was fooling around and throwing toothpaste all over the bathroom and he made a terrible mess. Sometimes his mother would say "this baby drives me crazy!" When he was almost a teenager he had the strangest friends and he wore the weirdest clothes. He also listened to the ugliest music.

Sometimes when I think about the book it makes me cry, because it makes me want to grow up. My favorite part was when he was a teenager because he looks CUTE there. I like all the characters in the book. This book reminds me of when I was little and my mom used to carry me and rock me to sleep.

I recommend the book to other people to remember about when they were little babies. Adults would like the book because they will remember how they drove their own mommies crazy.

Cheryl V. is a member in The Technology and Learning Center @ the Armory's PAL After School - Winter Group 1 (2000-2001)