Edwurd Fudwupper Fibbed Big

Written by Berkeley Breathed
Illustrated by Berkeley Breathed

Reviewed by Steven S. (age 9)

Edwurd Fudwupper Fibbed Big illustration will appear here.

This story is about a kid name Edward Fudwupper who tells a lot of lies to people. The first lie he told to was to Mabel Dill. He told her she was selected to be the queen of Brazil. Then he told another lie to Ben and Dinky. The last lie he told was to his father. He said aliens came to his house and broke his mothers pig, but he did it. Then one day a monster face appeared in the sky. If you want to hear more read the story.

My favorite part was when the monster face appeared. That was my favorite because it tells me what is going to happen next. In this book there's something special. The special thing is that you have to tell the truth. This story reminds me of my cousin because he once told too many lies.

I recommend this book to people that tell too much lies. They will like to read Edward Fudwupper Fibbed big. I think that when the author was little he told lies to people. I like this book because it has a valuable lessen which is to tell the truth.

Steven S. is a member in The Technology and Learning Center @ the Armory's PAL After School - Winter Group 1 (2000-2001)