1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Anna J. (age 11)

Harry Potter is going to a witchcraft and wizard school called Hogwarts. He is in great danger from Sirius Black. One day Harry, Ron, and Hermione are coming back from Hagrid?s hut when Scabbers bites Ron. When Ron tries to catch Scabbers, a big black dog drags Ron away. Read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban to see what happens to Ron.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is one of the best books out of the five books that J.K. Rowling has written so far. Harry Potter reminds me of my brother because he is never afraid of anything. This was the first book I read by J.K Rowling. I thought Hermione Granger was the smartest character at Hogwarts because she knew everything. She even knew more than the seventh-year students. I think this book is the best because it is interesting and exciting. I think if you don?t read this book you?re crazy!

I would recommend Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it is thrilling and exciting. I say this book is for kids eight years and above because of the language. So if I were you I would go to your library and pick up this book.