1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Danielle C. (age 11)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is an exciting book and movie. The movie is nothing like the book. This book is about three third year teenagers that are witches and wizards that go to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. One wizard is Harry Potter; he lives with three muggles (non magical people) that hate him. The other two are Ron Wesley who is a wizard and Hermione, who is a witch. They live with good people. Every year on Harry?s birthday, they go to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express. The Prisoner is Sirus Black and he killed a lot of people. Well that?s what people think, but Harry and Herminie knows the truth.

I think this book is very interesting novel. I loved this book because there is magic all over the place. My favorite part is the Night Bus. The Night Bus is an emergency transport for any stranded witch or wizard. This is my favorite part because I know everything Stan (the conducer for the bus), Harry, and the shrunken head say. Fred and George remind me of my brother because my brother is nosy like them. This book is not like any other book I read because it is a fantasy story with a lot of magic.

I would recommend this book because it is an interesting novel and if you saw the movie you have to read the book. The book is nothing like the movie. This book would be good for any person. The most interesting part for the readers would be when Sirus Black isn?t really bad.