1 Superfudge

Superfudge

Written by Judy Blume

Reviewed by Grant L. (age 9)

Superfudge

This book is the sequel to "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing". In this book, Fudge and Peter got a new sister named Tootsie. Then the family moved to Princeton. Peter got a new friend and his named was Alex. Then Fudge got a friend named Daniel Manheim. Peter and Alex went on a picnic and Fudge tried to come along but he couldn't so he threw a tantrum. Fudge is always bothing Peter, like the time he put ice cubes down Peter's back at the movies.

My favorite part was when Fudge and Daniel Manhiem went to the bakery. That was my favorite part because Fudge and Daniel got in trouble. They got their bikes taken away for a month. Peter was finally happy. Fudge reminds me of my little cousin because Fudge always embarrassed Peter, and my cousin always embarrasses me. Judy Blume is a good author and she writes good books, like "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and "Freckle Juice". Those stories were funny too, just like Superfudge.

I like this book a lot because it is very hilarious! I recommend it to third and fourth graders. They would like it!