Gerald Mc Boing Boing

Written by Dr. Seuss
Illustrated by Mel Crawford

Reviewed by Kathaleen R. (age 10)

This story is about Gerald Mc Cloy. He is 2 years old. His parents are worried about the way he talks. Mc Cloy says only some easy words like boing! skreek ! clang !boom! gong!. When he went to school he always said those words. The teacher sent his parents a note saying that he was a pain. So as the years passed he left his home and he met a man. The man said I'll make you famous with your words. So he became a famous singer with his words. His parents were very proud of him.

I like this story because it has a kid that is two years old. It reminds me of when I was small. I like the paintings and drawings it has of the parents and others things. There are many books by this author. I love Dr.Seuss! I wish that I could become famous one of these days.

I recommend this book because it is a great book. I think that my family will like this book and other people around the world .

Kathaleen R. is a member in The Technology and Learning Center @ the Armory's PAL After School - Fall Group 3 (2000-2001)