1 Weird Parents

Weird Parents

Written by Audrey Wood

Illustrated by Audrey Wood

Reviewed by Diana B. (age 9)

Weird Parents

Do you like your parents? A little boy loves his parents but they are weird, unusual, unique and out of fashion. The little boy had no friends because his parents are weird. Everybody laughs at the boy because his parents do funny things and they are weird. The boy always wished that his parents were normal with their hair combed normal, dress normal etc. Or maybe everybody's parents can be weird with clown shoes and weird hairdos etc.

My favorite scene was when the dad acted like a chicken and the boy's mother said, "My son's belly button is round". I recommend this book to people who think their parents are weird and I recommend this book to people who like to laugh. This book was very funny.

This story reminds me of my sisters and I when we're in the street because we are always acting weird and crazy. The illustrations are very weird looking, they are funny and unique. I think this book is similar to The story Parts because the little boy was weird and weird things happened. This book is unique because most stories have solutions and this story doesn't have a solution because the parents stay the same.