1 Christmas in Camelot

Christmas in Camelot

Written by Mary Pope Osborne

Illustrated by Sal Murdocca

Reviewed by Becca H. (age 9)

Christmas in Camelot

Did you ever dream that you were somewhere magical? Jack and Annie traveled in the Magic Tree house to a mystical place called Camelot when it was winter. They became trapped into another world, but had to get the kingdom's joy and happy thoughts in order to be free. One by one, they met frightening creatures that breathed fire out of their mouths. Read the book to find out how they saved themselves.

When I read the book I loved all the characters, because of their magical qualities like having a red cape which made them invisible. I loved the pictures too, because they matched the story and you could tell if they were magical or not. Whenever an exciting part came in the story, I had to keep reading to find out what happened next, because the author did a great job making the plot exciting!

If you like magical things, Christmas in Camelot, is really full of mystery, so I highly recommend this book to you. Also, the pictures help you to see what is going on in the story, so you will enjoy looking at them.