1 Arthur's Boo-Boo Book

Arthur's Boo-Boo Book

Written by Marc Brown

Reviewed by JH3 (age 8)

Arthur's Boo-Boo Book

This book teaches you what to do when you get a cut. If you get cut, you wash it with soap and water. Then put germ killer on it. Then put band aids on it and tell someone to kiss it. Arthur didn't know how to do these things in the beginning of the book but D. W. taught him what to do. This book is very helpful. It taught me what to do if I get hurt. If you don't do these things, the boo-boo will get infected and it could make you sick!

I liked this book because it was really fun. D. W. was his baby sister. My baby brother teaches me things sometimes, too. My favorite part was when D. W. got boo-boos on herself so she put band aids all over her body. It was funny because she didn't have many clothes on!

This book is like other books I've read. It's like Toy Story because it had a lot of band aids too. It also reminds me of Arthur's First Christmas. I liked that book a lot and it made me want to read this book.

This book has great illustrations. The author is the same person as the illustrator. Sometimes I watch the cartoons on TV. They are fun too.

Other people should read this book. Kids would enjoy it the most. Especially kindergarten kids. It's important for people to know what is in this book in case they get cut, they'll know what to do. Read this book!