1 The Good, The Bad and The Goofy

The Good, The Bad and The Goofy

Written by Jon Scieszka

Illustrated by Lane Smith

Reviewed by Sofia V. (age 10)

The Good, The Bad and The Goofy

??The Good, The Bad and The Goofy? is a good book because Sam, Fred and Joe travel back in time to the west. They hope to find Cowboy Bob, a celebrity on a television show. I am not going to say if they do or they don?t, but they sure do find some interesting people along the way. They find Cooky who can only cook 2 meals and Black Kettle and his gang, who are Indians. All they need to do to get back home is to find the very important book that took them back in time."The magic book" is what they call it.

I enjoyed this book because it is very adventurous and tense. As I was reading the book I felt as if I was in the west along with Joe, Fred and Sam. The illustrations are wild and look animated. Some of the pictures and the words really brought me into the book. This book is part of a series. I didn?t know a lot about the west, Indians and cowboys, but from reading this fiction book I know a little bit about them now. I hope I?ve gotten you sucked into reading this book. You should really read it!