1 The Frog Prince Continued

The Frog Prince Continued

Written by Jon Scieszka

Illustrated by Steve Johnson

Reviewed by Caroline P. (age 9)

The Frog Prince Continued

In the beginning of this story, the frog prince is a prince because he was kissed by a princess and they did not live happily ever after. The prince and princess always get on each others' nerves. The princess wants the prince to go outside and kill a dragon. The prince only wants to stay inside and read books. So one night the princess said that she thinks he should still be a frog.

Then he runs into the forest to find a witch to turn him back into a frog. He runs into three witches but the witches are all really, really mean. Then he runs into a fairy godmother and she turns him into something unusual.

I think that the frog prince was very interesting because he is funny. At first, he stays inside. Then he goes on a huge adventure.

My favorite part was when the frog prince went for an adventure in the forest. I think that was really cool. It was cool because he goes to a lot of different places and meets different people.

This book reminds me of all fairy tales. It also reminds me of a lot of funny books like Snow White because Snow White is funny and it is a fairy tale.

I recommend this book for readers who like fairy tales and have a sense of humor. I think that they would like it because it is funny and it has a lot of characters from other fairy tales. People in grades two to five will like this book. They will like this book as a read aloud book and a book to read to themselves.