1 "Slowly, Slowly, Slowly," said the Sloth

"Slowly, Slowly, Slowly," said the Sloth

Written by Eric Carle

Illustrated by Eric Carle

Reviewed by Drew C. (age 8)

Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, said the Sloth is about a sloth that climbs very slowly on different parts of trees. The sloth is very lazy, boring, and slow. The sloth does everything slowly. For example, he wakes up slowly and sleeps slowly. He also eats slowly. He loves to be bored and hang upside down on a branch. All these animals come and start asking him different questions and at the end he gives out one long answer, but we won?t tell you what it is. Read the book to find out just why the sloth is so lazy!

In our opinion, this book is interesting and fun for little kids to read as a picture book. Our favorite part is when all the animals ask the sloth questions like why he?s lazy and bored. This was our favorite part because it was interesting. We liked this book because the pictures are beautiful.

We would recommend this book to our friend Donte because he?s funny and generous. Little children would like this book because the story is funny and the pictures are nice. This is a good book for 1st and 2nd graders and comedians too!