1 Goosebumps: Vampire Breath

Goosebumps: Vampire Breath

Written by R. L. Stine

Reviewed by Trevor H. (age 9)

Goosebumps: Vampire Breath

Goosebumps are very good books to read because there are a lot of different kinds. I think Vampire Breath is the best book because it has adventure, action, and it is scary if you read it at night. In Vampire Breath, Cara and Freddy find a secret door way. They go into the secret room and find a coffin. Inside the coffin there is a vampire. To find out what happens you'll have to read the book.

I like this book because I like books with scary parts in it. It was fun to read and it was a good story. There were lots of characters that I liked in this book. My favorite was Freddy because he reminds me of myself and the relationship I have with my brother. I didn't read it at night very often because I would get freaked out because it was scary.

I recommend this book to people who like weird books.The level of this book is between fourth grade and sixth grade. If you are a Goosebumps fan you will love Vampire Breath. You can find Goosebumps books at a local library and at school. If you don't like Goosebumps' Vampire Breath you can read a different Goosebumps book . Read Goosebumps Vampire breath from R.L.STINE .