1 If You Take a Mouse to the Movies

If You Take a Mouse to the Movies

Written by Laura Numeroff

Illustrated by Felicia Bond

Reviewed by Charlie B. (age 8), Nabil R. (age 7) & Joshua M. (age 7)

If You Take a Mouse to the Movies

In this book, If You Take a Mouse to the Movies, the mouse asks the person in the book for everything, and everything reminds him of other things. An example of the annoying things he does is--he'll make you give him stuff, and he'll definitely ask you to go to the movies. Will the mouse go back to the movies? Read the book and find out!

Charlie likes the book because he thinks it's funny, and so do Nabil and Josh. Charlie, Josh and Nabil say, "It was funny because we think the decorations the mouse made were weird." The book reminds Charlie of when his cat keeps on annoying him because she wants stuff. The book reminds Josh of when his sister said, "I want milk, no juice!" The book reminds Nabil of when his sister cries when she wants milk.

We recommend this book to people who like silly stories. We recommend it because this book is funny because, why would a mouse ask a kid for popcorn? If you like this book you will like, If You Give a Moose a Muffin, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. These books are in the same series.