1 Make Four Million Dollar By Next Thursday

Make Four Million Dollar By Next Thursday

Written by Stephen Manes

Illustrated by George Ulrich

Reviewed by Michael M. (age 9)

Make Four Million Dollars By Next Thursday is a great book for people who like surprises. Jason is the main character of this story. Jason wants to be a multimillionaire when he grows up. One of the surprises in this story is where Jason has to dig for exactly one hour. Through Jason's adventures, I learned that the only way to make money is to earn it.

This book is unique, because it would be really cool if it could happen. I felt jealous that Jason could make four million dollars. This book made me wonder about when Be Famous In A Flash is coming out (also by Stephen Manes). My favorite part is where Jason finds out he didn't make four million dollars. I like that part because he realizes he did something wrong. It takes a lot of work and determination to reach big goals. You have to read to find out more.

I would recommend this book, because you never know what is going to happen next. I think people in second grade will like this book because they could have dreams like Jason. This story interests readers by surprising them, but I will tell you too much if I tell you all of them.