1 Then Again, Maybe I Won't

Then Again, Maybe I Won't

Written by Judy Blume

Reviewed by Kasi S. (age 10)

Then Again, Maybe I Won't

Imagine that you had to go to school a year late because you were ill. Well, this is what happens to Tony. He is thirteen and all the other kids in his class are twelve. The families are poor and so is his family. They live in a little apartment. Tony?s dad works down in the basement. Tony?s dad is working on something important for his family, but Tony is unaware of this. Every morning Tony?s dad carries a box with a red button on it. Soon a colleague of Tony?s fathers came to their door and tells them they can move. Now Tony?s family can buy new things. Tony is confused about what is happening. Tony?s parents decide to tell him what has going on. They are going to move to Rosemont. Does Tony like moving or will he not. Read this book to find out.

I have never read a book like this one before. I like this book because of the many things that happen. His dad helped the family by making money. My favorite character was the dad because in the beginning he took a chance to help the family. I liked it when Tony?s girlfriend started to kiss one of his friends; when his family moved; and when he did other things with his friends.

I recommend this book because it is good because of all the things that happen. I also recommend this book to people who like a basketball, mysteries, and who likes to read Judy Blume books.