1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Caleb F. (age 10)

Imagine if your godfather was in the most horrible prison of all. That is what happened in this story. Harry Potter went back to Hogwarts for his third year, but before he left he walked past the living room and caught a glimpse of T.V. It said his godfather was on the lose and he was a convicted killer of thirteen people. When Harry went to Hogwarts, Black tried to break in. In the morning the kid?s portrait was torn up. After that Ron claimed Black tried to stab him. Read this book to find out what happened to Harry when he runs into Black and to see if Black kills him or lets him lives.

I found this book very interesting because I like witch craft and wizardry stuff. I liked it because of the monsters Harry Potter deals with. This book is part of a series. It is like the others because he fights Voldermort in every book. It is different because there is always something new he has to deal with. Harry Potter had to deal with a Hippogriff unlike the other books. I found Harry and Ron interesting because they are very brave.

I recommend this book because it is good. It is good because Ron says funny things. A person who likes fantasy stuff will like this book