1 Superfudge

Superfudge

Written by Judy Blume

Reviewed by Genievee T (age 9)

Superfudge

Have you ever had a little brother that gets on your nerves? Well, if you read this book you will see how this boy Peter has to live with a little brother that gets on his nerves almost through the whole book. In this book Peter and Fudge make new friends. Peter's friends name is Alex and Fudge's friends name is Daniel. In the story Peters family moves to Princeton and that is were Peter and Fudge make new friends. Another thing I want to tell you is that Peter changes because he makes a girlfriend at the movie theater. In this book Fudge kicks his teacher and called her Rat Face so he has to move to a new class. Would you ever do that to your teacher? I wouldn't do that to my teacher. My favorite character is Mrs.Molder. Mrs.Molder is a lady that likes to eat worms. Peter,Alex,and Fudge go to her house and she gives Fudge a cookie with worms in it. Fudge gets another brownie to take to his mom. She eats it.

I really liked this book because it is interesting, funny,and exciting. It reminded me of when my little sister gets on my nerves. My favorite part of the book is when Fudge gets a bird and teaches it how to talk. The bird already knew how to talk, but in French. He told them, "Bonjour stupid." The grossest part is when Peter and his girlfriend Joanne kiss under a mistletoe.

I recommend this book to boys and girls that have brothers or sisters that get on there nerves. I also recommend this book to kids that like funny books and like to laugh. Kids of any age should read this book because they might like it. I did.