1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Kory O. (age 10)

I think Harry Potter is a good book do you? I'm reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is about a prisoner named Sirius Black. In this story, just like the other Harry Potter books, Harry and his friend have lots of adventures. In this book you will learn more about Harry's past. There's new teachers in this book like Professor Lupin and another I don't want to spoil.

This is my favorite book because it's got a good plot to it and it's the most adventurous book I've ever read. This Harry Potter book is better than the others in the series because the adventures are more exciting, way more scary and keeps you guessing about what will happen next. In the middle of the book you'll find out something suprising about Sirius Black. My favorite character in this book is Sirius Black because he James Potter's (Harry's Dad) friend. He does good things to help Harry.

I recommend this book to people who like books that have wizards, witches and adventures. I also recommend this book to kids age seven and older. I also think this book is good for boys and girls!!! I think people should read the books before they see the movies so that you'll understand the movie better.