1 Viking Ships at Sunrise

Viking Ships at Sunrise

Written by Mary Pope Osborn

Illustrated by Sal Murdocca

Reviewed by Samuel S. (age 8) & Joseph S. (age 7)

Viking Ships at Sunrise

Every day Jack and Annie go to the magic tree house to check if there?s a mission that Jack and Annie have to complete. If Jack and Annie don?t complete the mission they can?t go home. They have to find an ancient book in Ireland. Jack and Annie go on the Viking Ship. When it is the darkest hour Jack and Annie have to say ?ancient story save us? Then a dragon saves Jack and Annie by lifting up the Viking boat with its head.

This is a book for boys and girls who like to go on adventures. We like this book because it is funny when Annie sad to the Vikings, ?Go home, stop causing trouble? We also like the other Magic Tree House books because every time Jack and Annie go to the tree house they have a different mission to complete.

I (Joseph) like to go on adventures in South Carolina and there?s many adventures in this book. I (Samuel) like this book because they have to complete a mission before the Vikings come.We recommend this book to people who like adventures. We also recommend this book to people who like Vikings.