1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Jennifer F. (age 11)

.

"Yes," exclaimed Harry, "I'm going back to Hogwarts soon and I can get away from these people!" Harry was then living with the Dursleys. The Dursley were Harry's Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Cousin Dudley. Harry finally escaped the horrible Dursleys and came across a bus to get him to the Leaky Cauldron. Then he found out that a guy named Sirus Black escaped from Azkaban (a place that nobody has escaped from excepted for Black) and was trying to murder Harry! You can find out the rest on your own.

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban is a terrific book and it's really exciting. I enjoyed reading this book because it is an action book. In this book you never want to put it down it's so exciting. My favorite part in this book is when Harry catches the Snitch in the Quittich Finals and he wins the Quittich Cup.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes reading action books and likes magic. This is the 3rd book in a series of 7 books, but there are only 4 books out so far. The 5th book is coming out in the summer of 2002.