1 Wind Catcher

Wind Catcher

Written by Avi

Reviewed by Evan S. (age 10)

Wind Catcher

This boy found a model that was owned by a famous sailor. One day the boy cracked open the model and found a clue to a treasure. When he thought of finding the treasure, he went to his grandma's a lot so he could find the treasure. When he went to his grandma's he tried to get someone to help him get a boat. He finally found someone to help him get a boat when he got the boat he went out to the island and got lost. He started getting suspicious because these people were always there when he was. So he looked in their boat and saw they were looking for the same thing. If you want to find out more about this book you have to read it.

My favorite part was when the boy was lost on the island and it turned dark so he couldn't find his boat. The people that were looking for the same thing found him on the island, but you didn't know who or when they would find them on the island. I think this book was very interesting because you didn't know what would happen next. I liked this book because it was about a sunken boat that a famous sailor sailed. This book is like no other book because it has a lot of sailing mysteries and a great ending.

I recommend this book because I didn't know what would happen next. You would like this book if you like reading about sunken ships and sailing mysteries.