1 Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web

Written by E.B. White

Illustrated by Garth Williams

Reviewed by Nigel M. (age 8)

Charlotte's Web

What if animals could talk in real life? What if they could be friends? In Charlotte's Web two kind and wonderful animals become best friends. Charlotte's web is about a spider named Charlotte and a pig named Wilbur. Wilbur goes to live on a farm with Charlotte and they become friends. Wilbur finds out that he will get killed by the farmer for meat. But Charlotte plans to save him using her web and her brain. Can she stop Wilber's death?

I love this book because there's a spider in it. This book helps you not to be scared of spiders because of Charlotte. Charlotte Saves people and it is not a bad spider. I also love this book because of Wilbers character. Wilber makes the book good because he is funny. Wilbur does funny things like trying to spin a web and doing tricks. It was a great chapter book because of the ways the animals talked. My teacher did their silly voices when she was reading it to us and it was so fun!

If you love pigs then you will like this book if you like animals and friendship then you will like this book. I recommend you to like this book because this book is a talking animal book and it is a fun book. I hope you like this book.