1 Wayside School

Wayside School

Written by Louis Sachar

Reviewed by Ariana D. (age 9)

Wayside School

Wayside School is a book about a bunch of different stories that are VERY FUNNY. And if you think I`m lying, THEN GO CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! Each chapter is about a kid in the school. One kid is named B.B Gun and she writes mean things about her teacher and blames it on her brother, Ray Gun. The last chapter is my personal favorite.

This book is very funny and it makes me want to read it every day and all night. It Is so funny I almost peed my pants. I love this book because 2 chapters are about socks and they’re so funny. I also love that you can make the pictures in your mind. You can use your imagination to see the characters move.

I recommend this book to: my family because they love jokes. My dad tells me jokes all the time even when I’m in bed and waiting to go to sleep. I also recommend this book to my friends because they love jokes, and they pretty much tell me jokes all the time...just like my dad. Lastly, I recommend this book to all the comedians in the world so it upgrades their reputation and they can make fun of the book in a funny way.