1 Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets

Written by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Vince S. (age 9)

Have you ever wonderd what you will do if a talking toilet tried to eat you? Well if you read Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets by, Dav Pilky. First of all, George and Harrold are at this strange school where all the teachers are mean to them. If you snap your fingers in front of the principal then he’ll turn into Captain Underpants. Next, George and Harold make a comic in detention and try to use the copier but the teachers were there. They use an invention that this kid named Malvin made which makes everything come to life. They used it and talking toilets that came to life are attacking everyone. Finally, Mr. Klupp, the principal turns into Captain Underpants to get rid of the toilets. But then a bigger one ate him! George and Harold draw a picture of a robot to destroy the big toilet. All in all, you have to read this AMAZING book to find out if George and Harold survive!

In my opinion, Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey is a very funny that you can’t put it down. First, the book is very humorous. The toilets are coming to eat George and Harold and Captain Underpants gets sticky soup and they their mouths get sticky so they can’t open them. Next, it teaches you about consequents. All the teachers are mean to them. For example, the teachers put them in detention all the time. Finally, never snap your in front of there principal. For example, they were riding their skateboard in school so a teacher snapped her fingers and George and Harold said “did she snap her fingers?” As you can see, that is why you can’t put this book down!

If you like potty humor you Captain Underpants and the Attack of the talking toilets is perfect for you! Would you like to be eaten by a talking toilet? I would give this book five stars because it makes you laugh through the entire book. If you like seeing people destroying toilets or getting eaten by one, this book is good for you! If you don’t read Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets by Dav Pilkey you don’t know what you are missing out on!