1 Cam Jansen and the Mystery of Flight 54

Cam Jansen and the Mystery of Flight 54

Written by David A. Adler

Reviewed by Nico C. (age 9)

Cam Jansen and the Mystery of Flight 54

Where is Simone? Find out in Cam Jansen and the Mystery of Flight 54 by David A. Adler.

To begin with, this story is about a girl named Cam Jansen and her friend Eric. Cam is a detective because of her perfect picture memory. They need to find missing luggage at the airport. It happened when they went to pick up Cam’s aunt when she was coming for a visit. There is also a French girl named Simone who is missing. They need to find Simone for her parents and get the missing luggage for Cam’s Aunt Molly. It’s a big mystery, but with the help of Eric and many clues that Cam finds, she can do it.

In addition, the book is about team work and detective work. This makes it very interesting to read because you learn a lot about how working as a team helps you to solve a mystery. My favorite part is when they get the wrong girl. This is my favorite because just when you thought it was over, it wasn’t! This book is part of a series about Cam. It is similar to the other books because there is always team work with her best friend Eric. But the settings and the mysteries are different in each book so it is exciting to read each one.

In conclusion, this book should be read by lots of people! Children can ask parents to read it to them or kids can read it by themselves. Everyone will enjoy the Cam Jansen detective action!