1 Mayor Hubble is in Trouble!

Mayor Hubble is in Trouble!

Written by Dan Gutman

Illustrated by Jim Paillot

Reviewed by Casey L. (age 9)

Mayor Hubble is in Trouble!

In Mayor Hubble is in Trouble a lesson is learned about cheating. Should you get help to win a contest? Election day is coming. Two kids named A.J. and Andrea are trying their best to be elected president of the third grade. Who will win? If you like the series called My Weirder School this is the book for you!

I think this is one of the funniest books I’ve ever read. Mayor Hubble is in Trouble is from a series called My Weirder School. A.J. is one of the main character in the book. A.J. reminds of myself because A.J. hates school like me and likes sports like me. My favorite part is when A.J. and Andrea are debating on the playground. I love when A.J. and Andrea fight. These are reasons why I think you should read this book.

I recommend kids should read this book if you like to laugh and be entertained. The type of reader that would like this book are kids ages 7-12. If you like to snicker this is the book for you. The reader might be surprised who gets elected for president of third grade. Go read this book!