1 Seekers

Seekers

Written by Erin Hunter

Reviewed by Danika V. (age 11)

Seekers

This Magnificent book is about three bears, a polar bear, black bear, and a grizzly bear (brown bear). Each chapter is about one of the three bears. The first chapter is about Kallik. The second chapter is about Toklo. The third chapter is about Lusa. Each of the bears has a different story. Kallik is a polar bear that lives with her mother, Nisa and her brother, Taquik. Toklo is a grizzly bear that lives with his mother, Oka and his brother, Toby. Toby is very sick. Will he make it? Lusa is a black bear that lives in a Zoo with her dad, King, her mother, Ashia, and her friend, Yogi.

They’re many books in this series but this one is my favorite because the 3 bears begin to meet up. Their journey begins and it is interesting to see how they treat each other. They are different than how I treat my friends. I like reading about each bears’ different story. This book is full of interesting characters which are all bears. This book is filled with wonderful stories and fun adventures. I think my favorite character was Kallik. I loved his story about his m…. actually I’ll let you find that out.

I would recommend this book for 6-7 and over. But honestly I think anyone could read it, kids and adults. If you like adventures, bears, and friendships, you will like this series.