1 The 39 Clues The Maze of Bones

The 39 Clues The Maze of Bones

Written by Rick Riordan

Reviewed by Will C. (age 9)

The 39 Clues The Maze of Bones

Are you a detective? Do you like finding clues? If so, I think this book is for you. The 39 Clues is about a fourteen year old girl whose name is Amy and her eleven year old brother Dan. They go through a lot to find the 39 clues. Also, they go to many places such as Paris and Boston. They run into other families such as the Holts and the Kobras, who are trying to stop Dan and Amy from reaching their goal! Will they find the 39 clues? Read the book to find out!

I enjoyed the book because it made me think about what would happen next. My favorite part was when they were in a police car after a fire. The book reminds me of when I was getting ice cream and a house was on fire! There was one illustration that is awesome because it shows skulls with roman numerals carved on their fore heads! Dan is kind of like me because we are both adventurers.

I recommend this book to people who like mystery books and can read long chapter books. This book has 220 pages plus a top secret page at the end. Want to become a Cahill and help Dan and Amy find the 39 clues? Get the book to find out!