1 Cabin Creek Mysteries: The Clue At The Bottom Of The Lake

Cabin Creek Mysteries: The Clue At The Bottom Of The Lake

Written by Kristiana Gregory

Illustrated by Patrick Faricy

Reviewed by Isabella V. (age 8)

Have you ever solved a mystery before? In this story it’s about these three cousins named Claire, Jeff, and David. They see a boat at 3:00 in the morning. They think they see a body thrown into the lake. The next day they go to the lake to see if there are any clues. Then they go around asking everybody questions. At the end they find out who dumped the bag into the lake. Read the book if you want to find out more!

I thought this book was great. I like Claire the most. I like her because she’s adventurous. She reminds me of myself. I like being adventurous and climbing trees. My favorite part was when Jeff, David and Claire found the person that threw the bag into the lake. Did you know Cabin Creek is a series? The other books are similar because they are always getting to solve mysteries. If you like this book, read the entire series!

I recommend this book to people who enjoy mysteries. Kids from 2nd to 4th grade will enjoy this book because the characters are interesting. This is part of a series and you should read ALL the books!