1 Dork Dairies: Tale From Not-So-Fabulous Life

Dork Dairies: Tale From Not-So-Fabulous Life

Written by Rachel Renee Russell

Illustrated by Rachel Renee Russel

Reviewed by student in Mrs. Reeves' 4th Grade Class

Do you like the "Dork Diaries" series? Well, in my opinion, I just love thebook that Rachel Renee Russel has created this time. It is called "Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So-Fabulous Life."

This book is the best book that I have ever read. Since this book is a diary, whenever they start a new chapter, it doesn't say "chapter 1", it would say "Friday, September 27th." I think that makes this a clever book. Nikki Maxwell is the new girl in school, but she already has two best friends, however, there is a popular kid in school and who is mean to everybody. I can relate to this book because I have two best friends just like Nikki does. I think that every school has at least one girl who is mean to every body so that makes this book relatable to everyone. Now you have to read the book to find out what happens!

"Dork Diaries" is a great and very interesting book. I hope you love this book as much as I do. This is an amazing diary that Nikki Maxwell has kept. If you are in grades three through six, you should try this book out and see for yourself!