Make Way for Dumb Bunnies

Written by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Sophia S. (age 9)

This book is so funny, I canít stop laughing! The funny book is ďMake Way for Dumb BunniesĒ by Dav Pilkey.

To begin with, this book was about a family of bunnies who always do dumb things. There were three characters in story named Poppa Bunny, Momma Bunny and Baby Bunny. The setting is in their town and at the Dumb Bunnies house. There was no problem in the story, just a lot of funny things that they did. My favorite part was when Baby Bunny was watching the toilet bowl for no reason!

In addition, I enjoyed this book because it was funny and interesting. Itís interesting because you canít predict what will happen next. Also, there is a series of these books, so I like that I can read more about them. All of the books are funny. Another thing I liked was how Poppa Bunny was like me because I once threw my fishing rod in the water and my dad had to fish it out with his rod. Papa Bunny was fishing in this book and kept trying to catch fish in the boat!

This book is for people that like funny books, especially ages four to nine. Find it at your local library today!!

Sophia S. is a student in Ms. Buckner's 3rd Grade Class
2013-2014