1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Third Wheel

Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Third Wheel

Written by Jeff Kinney

Reviewed by Blake L (age 12)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Third Wheel

The Diary of a Wimpy Kid—the Third Wheel is about when Greg was first born and even before that when he was in his mom’s stomach. When Greg was in mom’s stomach, he always was doing back flips in the darkness. It was so funny. He loved it because he could take naps whenever he wants. Greg’s mom bought a set of headphones and a microphone she puts the headphones on her stomach and she spoke into it and told Greg what she did today. When Greg was born his family lived in a small apartment and Greg had an older brother Rodrick got the crib so Greg got to sleep in the drawer.

My favorite part of the book is when Greg’s uncle Gary moves into their house because he had to sell house to get money so he had no house. In the middle of the night Uncle Gary has a bad dream and screams there’s monkeys in the walls!!!!!!! It scared Manny. I liked the book because it was funny in some parts like when Greg got stuck in a plastic tube and a kid sled down the slide and hit Greg. This book is part of a series.There are 9 books all together and it is not like any other series of books. This book reminds me of my brother because they both love swimming and video games.

Readers aged 7 and up would enjoy the story of the wimpy kid. Even though there are a few “bad” words in it, it doesn’t take away from the humor in the story.