Morris Goes To School

Written by B. Wiseman
Illustrated by B. Wiseman

Reviewed by Sergio V (age 8)

In the story, Morris Goes to School, I met Morris. Morris canít read or count. Morris wants to get some gumdrops at the candy shop. But since he canít read he went to a fish shop instead. The man from the fish shop takes him to the candy shop to get candy. Since he canít count, Morris doesnít know if he has enough money for gumdrops, Morris decides to go to school to learn how to read and count. Will Morris ever get gumdrops? Read this book to find out.

I think Morris is my favorite character because he is just so funny and he always wants to have fun. My favorite part is when Morris pretends to be a clothes rack because it is so funny. I like the way Morris changed because in the beginning Morris could not read or count but at the end Morris learned how to read and count.

I would recommend this book to a reader that likes funny things because this book is so funny. I think a 7 year old would like this because it will make you laugh so hard. I think someone who likes to laugh would be interested in this book because Morris is so funny.

Sergio V is a student in Mrs. Vega's 3rd Grade Class
2012-2013