Goosebumps: My Hairiest Adventure

Written by R. L. Stine

Reviewed by Neo R. (age 9)

Do you like mysteries? A kid named Larry Boyd starts growing hair for some strange reason when he and his friends, Lily, Manny, Jared, and Kristina, all put on a strange tanning lotion. Every time Larry shaves it off, it keeps growing back! If you want to know what happens, run to a library and start reading!

I liked this book because it made me visualize. This book is a part of R.L. Steinís horror series. My favorite part is when Larry was rapidly growing hair at the concert and the crowd was shouting ďGreat special effects!Ē Larry is sort of like me because he is afraid of doing certain things. One thing I am afraid of is trying new foods. I think this book is very thrilling because you donít know why Larry is growing hair and if his friends are growing hair too!

I think kids from ages 6-10 should read this book because itís very interesting and you never know whatís exactly happening. Kids who are okay getting scared should also read this book. This book has 122 pages plus a preview for the next book so start reading and you will know what happens!

Neo R. is a student in Mrs. Burnell's 3rd Grade Class
2011-2012