1 The Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye

The Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye

Written by Geronimo Stilton

Reviewed by Ryan D 3 (age 8)

The Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye

The illustrator dazzled me with the amazing pictures in this book. This book is about Geronimo Stilton going to find the lost treasure of the Emerald Eye. His sister, Thea , wanted Geronimo Stilton to go with her to find the lost treasure of the Emerald Eye. This book is an adventure book. Geronimo Stilton is a mouse and he’s a newspaper writer. His sister, Thea, finds the map of the Emerald Eye. She forces Geronimo Stilton to go with her to find the treasure of the Emerald Eye and Trap, Geronimo’s cousin, comes with them too. Will they find the treasure? Read this amazing book to find out.

I liked the way the author wrote this book because it is adventurous and you don’t know what is going to happen next. I also thought Geronimo is a good character. I liked the way he was scared of a lot of stuff like heights. I also thought this was a good connection to my friend because he is afraid of heights like Geronimo Stilton.

I recommend this book to 2nd grade and up. If you like adventurous books you will like this one.