1 Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary GrandPre

Reviewed by Annika I (age 9)

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

This book is about a boy named Harry Potter who finds out he is a wizard.

In Harry's fourth year at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry he has a blast or is it that he's in total danger! He now has to figure out who did it? Who put his name in the goblet of fire? Harry, Ron and Hermoine have no clue! Whoever did it wanted Harry to be in grave danger to compete in the tournament. But Harry's dream is much worse than that!

Harry's dream is a bad dream...He is dreaming of Voldermort...and Wormtail...Wait! Who is Wormtail? Is he a death eater? He seems so familiar. Frank is a man who watches the graveyard at night. But one night he notices that the lights are on in the old haunted house. Frank does not even know who use to own it! Who is in it? Well Frank does not come back out!

Harry woke up panting, his scar burned like wild! But how could it be? he thought Voldermort could not be close to Harry now. Was there another way to make his scar burn?.

When Harry gets back to Hogwarts there is a mysterious new defense against the dark arts teacher. His name is Mad-eye-Moody. He's a bit strange, Harry thinks.

But then a boat comes up from under the water and a carriage pulled by unicorns comes down from the sky. Who is it? It's the Tri-Wizard Tournament!

My favorite character is Heromoine. I like her because she is funny and she has a time turner that lets her travel back and forth through time. My favorite part was when Harry woke from his dream and felt his scar burning. It was my favorite part because it was filled with excitement. I also liked The book because it was filled with suspense. The most suspenseful part was wondering if Harry would survive the tournement.

I recommend this book if you like action and exciting frills.