1 Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Written by Pamela Edwards

Illustrated by Henry Cole

Reviewed by EA (age 8)

Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Have you ever seen a pig who wears dresses? One day Princess Pigtoria was eating breakfast and she read a newspaper which said "Needed-- A proper princess to become the bride of Prince Proudfoot of Porkville. Must apply in person." Pigtoria applied and when it was time for her to go to sleep, Proudfoot put something in the middle of her pillows. You'll have to read the book to find out what and why he did this. My favorite part was when Princess Pigtoria got married. At the very end of the story is a surprise. But you need to read this story to find out what!

I like this story because it is funny but impossible to happen because pigs can't wear dresses. I like when she got married because she smiled very funny. I thought the illustrations were very good because the pages were all colored and on each page there were big and bright words.

I recommend this book because it was funny and the pictures were pretty. I think students who like pigs will like this story about two pigs who are Prince and Princess.