1 Aliens For Lunch

Aliens For Lunch

Written by Stephanie Spinner

Illustrated by Steve Bjorkman

Reviewed by Jaiden P. (age 8)

Aliens For Lunch

Richard and Henry Bell are stuck at home during Easter Vacation. Henry likes healthy snacks. Henry made Kaboom Korn in the microwave. When the popcorn was done, Aric the alien came out of the bag. The Graxians tampered with their supply of XTC-1000. The Graxians hi-jacked the plane with theXTC-1000 that was going to planet Threll. Richard, Henry and Aric are in the control room of the Graxians space ship. If they don’t win, the Threllians will invade Earth. They are on the ugly planet, Grax. They are shown to King Boobrick the Heavy. The king is going to make the boys watch the Threllians invade Earth. They put Aric in the freezer. They take Henry and Richard to the lunchroom. The lunchroom was big, noisy, and gray. At the end Henry pulled out a celery stick and the guard fainted to the ground and so did the Graxians. Richard and Henry are looking for Aric. Richard and Henry pulled out the celery sticks to make the guard to tell them where the throne is. Read this story to find out if Richard and Henry get home safely.

This story reminds me of when I got back to school my teacher asked me what I did on my Easter Vacation just like Richard and Henry. My favorite part was when a girl kissed Richard. Read the book to find out why. My favorite character is Aric because he’s pink, small and pops out of food.

I recommend this book for children ages 7 and up. I recommend it because I think other people will like it too and because Aric is small and pink.