1 Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Martin Ontiveros

Reviewed by Marco R (age 7)

Ricky and his robot are in trouble. The Ladybot is going to attack, but the Mighty Robot is in love with the Ladybot because he got hypnotized by her. Will he fight the Ladybot or not? The only way that Ricky could help is if he can defeat Uncle Unicorn, who is controlling the Ladybot. He tries to make the ear of the Ladybot wet. That will make her head wet and that will make her head blow up. Will the Ladybot die? You have to read this book to find out.

The Mighty Robot is a hero. That is how strong I think he is. He once had to battle 3 enormous unicorns and he won! My favorite part is when a unicorn punches Ricky’s Mighty Robot and then the robot got punched in the stomach. The robot just stomped on the unicorn’s foot and punched the unicorn in the stomach and killed it. Uncle Unicorn clicked a button on the Ladybot and made it transform to as big as a mountain. Her shoelaces were tied. I thought that she was going to break the shoe laces, but that didn’t happen. The Ladybot fell and died. I thought that was so weird! She was defeated by shoelaces that are way smaller than her!

I recommend this book to whoever likes fighting books. I think this book is good for ages 5 and older. Most boys would like the Ricky Ricotta’s Mighty Robot series. Kids who like robots should read this book.