Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. The Voodoo Vultures From Venus

Written by Dav Pilkey • Illustrated by Martin Ontiveros

Reviewed by Jack B (age 7)

Have you ever had to save the Earth three times? Rickyís Mighty Robot must save the world again! Will they save the day, or become Voodoo slavesÖ Oh and hereís some things you need to know. The real book was about Ricky and his Mighty Robot needing to learn responsibility.

Hereís a tip in Rickyís Robot. Ricky gets caught and flew high in the sky so the Mighty Robot canít fight. Or else his friend willÖ be destroyed!

Itís so sad and weird on Venus. If you like to find out why, keep on reading this review. You canít eat an ice cream, grilled cheese sandwich, they have to drink their candy with straws, and it is 864 degrees on Venus thatís why itís sad and weird. I like when steam came out of the Voodoo! I loved the picture that Martin Ontiveros made. It was the best picture in the book! I remember when Ricky got TV privileges taken away. I remember when I got TV privileges taken away.

I recommend this book to people that like super hero books and books with villains. This book also has funny parts too. Hereís a thing that I think is funny. I like when steam came out of the vultures ears. I like that because itís hilarious!

Jack B is a student in Lisa's 2nd Grade Class
2008-2009